Clue: N.B.A. nail-biters
We have 2 answers for the clue N.B.A. nail-biters. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 23, 2009
- New York Times - June 11, 2008
- New York Times - January 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue N.B.A. nail-biters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!