Clue: "Father of Geometry"
We have 2 answers for the clue "Father of Geometry". See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 23, 2017
- USA Today - January 29, 2014
- Netword - March 13, 2011
- Washington Post - February 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Father of Geometry" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!