Clue: Fictional hunchback
We have 1 answer for the clue Fictional hunchback. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 16, 2016
- USA Today - November 23, 2012
- New York Times - May 20, 2004
- New York Times - December 19, 2001
- New York Times - November 22, 2000
- New York Times - June 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fictional hunchback that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!