Clue: Former Davis Cup coach
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Davis Cup coach. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 08, 2005
- New York Times - November 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Davis Cup coach that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!