Clue: Founder of the Stoic school of philosophy
We have 1 answer for the clue Founder of the Stoic school of philosophy. See the results below.
- Greek philosopher of paradox fame
- Founder of Stoicism
- Original Stoic
- Paradoxical fellow
- He claimed motion was illusionary
- Paradoxical Greek
- Early dialectician
- Stoicism founder
- Philosopher known as "the Stoic"
- Philosopher for whom a paradox is named
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Founder of the Stoic school of philosophy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!