Clue: Haile Selassie follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Haile Selassie follower. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 26, 2015
- Washington Post - February 08, 2012
- USA Today - September 01, 2011
- New York Times - October 12, 2003
- USA Today - July 07, 2003
- Washington Post - March 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Haile Selassie follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!