Clue: Ike's monogram
We have 1 answer for the clue Ike's monogram. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 06, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - August 24, 2011
- New York Times - April 05, 2010
- New York Times - May 19, 2009
- Washington Post - March 30, 2009
- Washington Post - June 10, 2008
- USA Today - January 18, 2008
- USA Today - December 03, 2004
- New York Times - October 10, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 16, 2004
- Washington Post - April 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ike's monogram that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!