Clue: Indiana and Illinois, in Monopoly: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Indiana and Illinois, in Monopoly: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Ancient greetings
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Class that's for the birds
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Indiana and Illinois, in Monopoly: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!