Clue: Island republic in the Indian Ocean
We have 1 answer for the clue Island republic in the Indian Ocean. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Island republic in the Indian Ocean that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!