Clue: JFK predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue JFK predecessor. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 25, 2016
- Netword - April 21, 2013
- Washington Post - March 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2012
- Netword - October 18, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - November 30, 2008
- Netword - August 08, 2008
- LA Times - December 04, 2006
- Washington Post - April 27, 2005
- Washington Post - October 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue JFK predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!