Clue: JFK's ambassador to the UN
We have 1 answer for the clue JFK's ambassador to the UN. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 27, 2010
Found an answer for the clue JFK's ambassador to the UN that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!