Clue: Jordanian capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Jordanian capital. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2016
- Netword - January 20, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Jordanian capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!