Clue: Kanga's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Kanga's creator. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 30, 2014
- New York Sun - June 09, 2005
- USA Today - May 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kanga's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!