Clue: Lith. and Ukr., formerly
We have 1 answer for the clue Lith. and Ukr., formerly. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 2006
- Washington Post - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lith. and Ukr., formerly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!