Clue: Modern-day capital that King David ordered besieged
We have 1 answer for the clue Modern-day capital that King David ordered besieged. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Modern-day capital that King David ordered besieged that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!