Clue: Mr. Stravinsky
We have 1 answer for the clue Mr. Stravinsky. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 09, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 22, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2009
- USA Today - June 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Mr. Stravinsky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!