Clue: Named derived from a person
We have 1 answer for the clue Named derived from a person. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Named derived from a person that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!