Clue: Penn, to Pennsylvania
We have 1 answer for the clue Penn, to Pennsylvania. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 18, 2013
- New York Times - May 06, 2009
- USA Today - June 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Penn, to Pennsylvania that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!