Clue: Rudolf Diesel, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Rudolf Diesel, for one. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Rudolf Diesel, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!