Clue: Person from whom something is named
We have 1 answer for the clue Person from whom something is named. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Person from whom something is named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!