Clue: Person from whom something takes its name
We have 1 answer for the clue Person from whom something takes its name. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 15, 2010
- Washington Post - December 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Person from whom something takes its name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!