Clue: Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!