Clue: Nastase contemporary
We have 1 answer for the clue Nastase contemporary. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 25, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Nastase contemporary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!