Clue: New York City stadium name
We have 1 answer for the clue New York City stadium name. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 26, 2007
- Universal - June 19, 2007
- USA Today - December 07, 2005
- USA Today - June 03, 2003
- New York Times - October 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue New York City stadium name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!