Clue: New York stadium name
We have 1 answer for the clue New York stadium name. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 20, 2012
- New York Times - July 18, 2008
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
- New York Times - April 12, 2001
- New York Times - November 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue New York stadium name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!