Clue: North Carolina county
We have 2 answers for the clue North Carolina county. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2010
- LA Times - June 12, 2009
- New York Times - April 19, 2009
- Netword - August 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2004
- New York Times - July 04, 2003
- New York Times - May 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue North Carolina county that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!