Clue: North Carolina county on the Blue Ridge Parkway
We have 1 answer for the clue North Carolina county on the Blue Ridge Parkway. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue North Carolina county on the Blue Ridge Parkway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!