Clue: Onetime White House inits.
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime White House inits.. See the results below.
- 34th Pres.
- Presidential monogram
- E.T.O. commander
- J.F.K.'s predecessor
- H.S.T.'s successor
- W.W. II gen.
- 1950's White House monogram
- Onetime Presidential inits.
- Presidential inits.
- "Crusade in Europe" author: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2013
- New York Times - October 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Onetime White House inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!