Clue: Piglet's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Piglet's creator. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 08, 2011
- Netword - August 27, 2010
- LA Times - December 29, 2009
- New York Sun - August 13, 2008
- Washington Post - January 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 29, 2005
- Washington Post - December 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Piglet's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!