Clue: Prince of opera
We have 1 answer for the clue Prince of opera. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2016
- Netword - March 07, 2013
- Washington Post - November 15, 2009
- New York Times - February 11, 2009
- Netword - December 01, 2006
- Netword - October 05, 2006
- LA Times - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - March 19, 2005
- New York Times - October 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Prince of opera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!