Clue: Queen of Soul, familiarly
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of Soul, familiarly. See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2013
- New York Times - April 09, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Queen of Soul, familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!