Clue: Said tongue in cheek
We have 1 answer for the clue Said tongue in cheek. See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Like a break-in at a burglar's house
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- Unexpected, in a way
- "Isn't it ___?"
- Like many an O. Henry story
- Twisted, in a way
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 25, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Said tongue in cheek that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!