Clue: Serendip, now
We have 1 answer for the clue Serendip, now. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Found an answer for the clue Serendip, now that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!