Clue: She sang at Barack's 2008 inauguration ceremony
We have 1 answer for the clue She sang at Barack's 2008 inauguration ceremony. See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 06, 2012
Found an answer for the clue She sang at Barack's 2008 inauguration ceremony that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!