Clue: Subject of King Deioces
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of King Deioces. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Assyrian foe
- Persian's foe
- Ancient Iranian
- Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
- Subject of King Cyaxares
- Inhabitant of ancient Persia
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Subject of King Deioces that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!