Clue: Tamil-speaking country
We have 1 answer for the clue Tamil-speaking country. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 27, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Tamil-speaking country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!