Clue: Teacher at Alexandria
We have 1 answer for the clue Teacher at Alexandria. See the results below.
- Geometer of 300 B.C.
- "Elements" writer
- "Elements" author
- Cleveland avenue said to have America's first traffic light, 1914
- Geometry figure?
- Fundamental figure in geometry
- Author of the "Elements," ca. 300 B.C.
- Ohio city named for a mathematician
- City near Cleveland
- Greek mathematician who wrote the "Elements"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Teacher at Alexandria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!