Clue: Tennis champ Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis champ Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 04, 2010
- New York Times - August 10, 2009
- Netword - December 19, 2006
- Netword - April 24, 2006
- Netword - March 21, 2006
- LA Times - March 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tennis champ Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!