Clue: Tennis star Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis star Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2012
- Washington Post - July 03, 2009
- Washington Post - January 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Tennis star Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!