Clue: "The Pearl of the Indian Ocean"
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Pearl of the Indian Ocean". See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 20, 2012
Found an answer for the clue "The Pearl of the Indian Ocean" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!