Clue: Title role for Bea Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue Title role for Bea Arthur. See the results below.
- Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Hit 70's sitcom
- 1970's sitcom hit
- "All in the Family" spinoff
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- Bea Arthur sitcom
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2019
Found an answer for the clue Title role for Bea Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!