Clue: Two-time loser to D.D.E.
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-time loser to D.D.E.. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2009
- New York Times - December 02, 2008
- New York Times - September 08, 2005
- New York Times - January 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Two-time loser to D.D.E. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!