Clue: Ukr., Est. and Lith., once
We have 1 answer for the clue Ukr., Est. and Lith., once. See the results below.
- Lith. and Lat., once
- Lith. and Azer., once
- Lat., Lith. and Ukr., once
- C.I.S. members, once
- Old polit. entities
- C.C.C.P. units
- States under Stalin: Abbr.
- Georgia et al., once: Abbr.
- Azerbaijan and Ukraine, once: Abbr.
- Bygone pol. units
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Ukr., Est. and Lith., once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!