Clue: U.S. Open stadium name
We have 2 answers for the clue U.S. Open stadium name. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - October 12, 2012
- Washington Post - July 24, 2012
- Washington Post - June 29, 2012
- Washington Post - February 23, 2007
- Washington Post - July 31, 2003
- New York Times - November 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue U.S. Open stadium name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!