Clue: Villainous monk in "The Da Vinci Code"
We have 1 answer for the clue Villainous monk in "The Da Vinci Code". See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Fictional Marner
- Diplomat Deane
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Marner of fiction
- Colonial diplomat Deane
- Eliot's Marner
- Diplomat Deane of early America
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2011
- USA Today - December 24, 2009
- New York Sun - October 19, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Villainous monk in "The Da Vinci Code" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!