Clue: Where Sinhalese is spoken
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Sinhalese is spoken. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 27, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Where Sinhalese is spoken that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!