Clue: World capital once known as Philadelphia
We have 1 answer for the clue World capital once known as Philadelphia. See the results below.
- City once called Philadelphia
- Capital on the Jabbok
- Jordan's capital
- Royal city taken by Joab
- Mideast capital
- City known in ancient times as Philadelphia
- Site of the King Hussein Mosque
- Capital of Jordan
- Capital east of Jerusalem
- Capital once called Philadelphia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 14, 2017
Found an answer for the clue World capital once known as Philadelphia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!