Clue: Associate of Thomas
We have 1 answer for the clue Associate of Thomas. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Associate of Thomas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!