Clue: Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
We have 1 answer for the clue Colleague of Roberts and Scalia. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Justice O'Connor successor
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 17, 2014
- Washington Post - February 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Colleague of Roberts and Scalia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!