Clue: Justice O'Connor successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Justice O'Connor successor. See the results below.
- O'Connor successor
- Samuel of the Supreme Court
- First justice alphabetically in the history of the Supreme Court
- Associate of Thomas
- O'Connor's successor on the Supreme Court
- Justice Samuel
- Associate of Thomas and Kennedy
- Colleague of Roberts and Scalia
- Bush Supreme Court appointee
- Next to his Princeton yearbook picture it says he "intends to go to law school and eventually to warm a seat on the Supreme Court"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 01, 2018
- Netword - March 26, 2017
- Washington Post - May 23, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Justice O'Connor successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!